Useful sources in Corona times: The challenge is teaching us much; many creative minds are writing, producing… encouraging reflection:
- Coronavirus-Inspired Productivity Pressure
- Emergency Remote Teaching versus Online Learning
- A Letter from the Virus a clear message in a 3:42 minute video.
- Audio books
- Touch typing free online lessons, for the QWERTY English keyboard, and many others.
- Weather: VentuSky visualising the Earth’s weather functions as an interdependent system. Earth Wind Map
EDUCATION – LEARNING
- Khan Academy has a broad range of educational videos, for students to study in their own time.
- Sense about Science Equipping people to make sense of science and evidence.
- TED Ed develop a lesson around any TED-Ed Original, TED Talk or YouTube video
- Careers? I used “What Color is your Parachute?” decades ago. The advice is still good.
Kefir – just about everything anyone wants to know http://users.sa.chariot.net.au/~dna/kefirpage.html
- ClustrMaps http://www.clustrmaps.com/index.htm
- Contact list: establishing a project network, for effective management.
- Electronic Signature How to add an electronic signature, or any image, to an electronic document.
- EU Project Management: a Survival Kit. Advice for Coordinators of Centralised Socrates Projects, 2004 version.
- European Voluntary Service mainpage and EVS database
- Good management a draft text that will probably grow as long as I exist. 2008
- Poster making How to design professional-looking posters yourself. (Feb 2009)
- Report writing written for Ali, and many others who have wanted to write but not been sure where and how to start. 2008