Fundamental Human Needs – Manfried Max-Neef. Three statements to improve living conditions: 1. Development is about people and not about things. 2. Fundamental human needs are finite, limited in number, and classifiable. 3. Fundamental human needs are the same in all cultures and in all historical periods.
Mindfulness handout and a free course
Microaggression when the aggressor claims to be unaware of any negative act…
Grieving – Dealing with Grief
- List of Feelings, List of Needs and Turkish Duygu-İhtiyaç listeleri
- NVC related Quotes
- NVC Game for children – cards in many languages.
The Empathic Civilisation – the evolution of empathy and the profound ways that it has shaped our development and our society.
The power of words – Change your words, change your world.
- Thich Nhat Han – Questions and Answers with Educators
- Fearlessness through gentleness – Pema Chödrön’s teachings
- Points to Remeber if You Want to Contribute to Peace – Nada Ignjatovic Savic (1947-2011)
Barack Obama on Empathy 2006
An incredibly powerful poem in Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg.
Always a mask
Held in the slim hand whitely
Always she had a mask before her face–
Truly the wrist
Holding it lightly
Fitted the task;
Was there a shiver,
Ever so slightly–
Holding the mask?
For years and years and years I wondered
But dared not ask
Looked behind the mask,
She had no face.
She had become
Merely a hand
Holding a mask